The Web 2.0 Workshops will be held in room 531 in Scott Library from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. The following is a list of the workshop days and content.
August 14, 2008 – Blogs and Vlogs
- Introduction to the Workshop
- What is Web 2.0 and social software?
- What are blogs?
- What are vlogs?
August 21, 2008 – RSS Feeds, Podcasts, and Digital Libraries
- What are RSS feeds?
- What are podcasts?
- What are digital libraries?
August 28, 2008 – Social Cataloguing and Bookmarking
- What is social cataloguing?
- What is tagging?
- What is social bookmarking?
- Workshop Conclusion